How Long Does The Coverage Last?The product warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase by the purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product. The repair of your product under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty. Three years warranty for all products except one year warranty for sensor probes from the purchase day.
How Do You Get Service?Products are to be returned to TrolMaster Tech Support Center under your express account. Address: 1112 Eagleridge Blvd, Pueblo West, Colorado
What is Covered?Normal wear and tear.We will repair or replace your product if your product is found, within the warranty period, to be defective due to defective materials or workmanship existing at the time of purchase. If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, TrolMaster will replace it with a functionally-equivalent replacement part.
What is Not Covered?TrolMaster shall NOT be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- 1. Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in accordance with the TrolMaster Instruction Manuals.
- 2. Use of the parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of TrolMaster.
- 3. Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended by TrolMaster.
- 4. External sources such as transit damage or weather.
- 5. Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than TrolMaster or its authorized agents.
- 6. Serial numbers defaced or missing.
TROLMASTER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY HARDWARE. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TROLMASTER HAS MADE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO MATCH ITS PRODUCTS TO WORK WITH THIRD PARTY HARDWARE OR THE ABILITY TO CONNECT TO AND CONTROL THIRD PARTY HARDWARE FOR THE CUSTOMER’S INTENDED PURPOSE. TROLMASTER ADDITONALY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILTY FOR CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR UPDATES IN ANY WAY TO A THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURES PRODUCTS.